Dear Fellow Engineers,
NEM London Chapter
London Chapter Certificate Presentation



It is PEO Council Election time. The most important thing you can do is to get to know candidates and vote. Please reach out to your colleagues and encourage them to vote. 

My goal is serve as your PEO Western Region Councillor.  My opponents and I have similar platforms, but I stand out because I have many years of experience in industry and volunteering for PEO. I've already made a difference in our profession and I was recognized for that by receiving PEO Order of Honour last year. I know what needs to be done to improve the relevance and respect of engineering profession to our work place and society. 

If you want to make a difference, please consider voting for me!!!! 

If you have any questions please send an e-mail: stela.peo@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEO Council Elections - Western Regional Councillor